Harcourt Hill | Oxford
Raleigh House is on the Western edge of Oxford City on Harcourt Hill. Located on the western edge of city close to Boars Hill, and named after Harcourt Hill’s most notable historic resident Sir Walter Raleigh, the property was within easy reach of the A34 providing commuter links to South Oxfordshire and London.
This beautifully finished new build 5-bedroom property created the very best in turn key accommodation. From the high ceilings of the open plan living area to the luxury fully equipped kitchen, from the tiled and mirrored shower rooms to the spacious bedrooms, attention was paid to every detail to help create an exceptional home.
The single-story home was designed around an attractive slate courtyard and enjoys an open aspect across newly turfed lawns to the gardens and fields beyond. This property was sold following its completion.
- Oak Front Door & Panelled Internal Doors
- Extensive Range of Grey High Gloss “Rot Punkt” Kitchen Units with Central Island
- Hi-Line Chrome Handles, White Composite Work Tops & Glass Splash backs
- “Neff” Appliances Include Island Five Burner Gas Hob & Twin Electric Ovens
- Integrated Dish Washer, Fridge, Freezer & “Elica” Chandelier Cooker Hood
- White, Chrome, Glass & Travertine Bath & Shower Rooms
- Double Fumed Dark Oak Floors with Tiled Wet Areas & Carpeted Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance “Monocouche” Through Colour Render & Cedar Cladding
- Aluminium Windows, & Bi-fold Doors with Matching Gutters & Down Pipes
- Wired for Home Cinema in Living Room & TV/Sky Prepared Points
- Recessed Low Energy Lighting, Security System & Hard Wired Smoke Alarms
- Drive way Parking & Double Garage with Cedar Electric Up & Over Door
- Under Floor Heating Via “Worcester Bosch” Gas Condensing Boiler
- 300 Litre Pressurised Hot Water System
- Slate Courtyard & Paths Outside Power Points, Lights & Tap
- 10 Year National House Building Council Warrantee