Situated in the heart of central Headington in Oxford Windmill Road is well placed for Headington’s cafe culture with easy commutes to Oxford and London.
An outstanding period home renovated and extended to an exceptional standard to create stylish 4-bedroom accommodation arranged over three floors. The careful blend of contemporary features and superb attention to detail ensured Cybele Developments delivered a home originally built in the early 1900’s that was ready for 21st century living. This property was sold following its completion.
- Contemporary Style Kitchen Units & Pan Drawers With Oak Work Tops
- Neff Oven, Grill & Five Ring Gas Hob, Integrated Hotpoint Dishwasher & Fridge/Freezer
- Top Floor En-suite Bedroom inc Shower Room, Juliette Balcony & Range of Built-in Wardrobes
- Three Further Double Bedrooms on the First Floor
- White & Chrome Suites in Cloakroom, Family Bathroom & En-suite Shower Room
- Mellow Brick Elevations with Contrasting Quoin Detailing
- Double Glazed Sash Windows with Stone Mullions, Sills & Lintels
- Bi-Fold Doors onto South West Facing Gardens with Gated Pedestrian Side Access